Artichoke Dip Recipes
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened (226))
- 2/3 cup sour cream (160g)
- 1/3 cup mayo (80g)
- 1 large clove garlic (pressed)
- 2 14 oz canned artichoke hearts* drained (rinsed, patted dry and chopped (795g))
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (85g)
- 1 cups shredded parmesan cheese (divided (112g))
- 1 4 oz can fire roasted chilis (drained (113g))
- Preheat oven to 375F (190C) and lightly butter a glass 9” pie plate (or an 8×8 glass baking dish). Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, pressed garlic, artichoke hearts, mozzarella cheese, ½ cup parmesan cheese (56g), and roasted chilis in a large bowl. Stir well until completely combined.
- Spoon ingredients into prepared baking dish and top with remaining ½ cup (56g) shredded parmesan cheese.
- Transfer to 375F (190C) oven and bake for 20-25 minutes and cheese on top is melted and mixture is bubbly and heated through.
Rated : 5 from 4 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post